Titta! I'm back. I guess it was only a matter of time before I returned with a vengeance (or not?). I should probably warn you now that I'm not a very exciting person and I don't live a very exciting life. I currently sit on my sofa, cup of green tea in hand, watching Location Location Location, which is pretty much the highlight of my day, although I guess if it came to choice I would choose Homes under the hammer.
I did, secretly kind of, start another blog about my alternative life, but when my alternative life was beginning to eat away at my normal life I decided I needed to get me back. So here I am.
This is my third Svenny-blog. The first one was black. I wear black on the outside cause black is how I feel on the inside. I deleted that blog when I met Prince William and decided that (black) life was best left in the past. The second Svenny was nice and happy and funny, but again, when my alternative life started, I couldn't write about anything anymore and that got deleted. Third time lucky? Who knows.
You're welcome!
Åååh, vad roligt att du är tillbaks!
ReplyDeleteTaaaack!
ReplyDelete