Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Kickin'

Bill sat and spoke about football (he thinks I listen) and then it happened. It kicked so much i thought he would feel it. And he did. Because he mentioned Barcelona. Or so he thinks, i know it's more the quiet arty type. But happiness all the same.

4 comments:

  1. Hi girl. All the best with the little one. Am so happy for you that you're going to be a mum soon. Lots of best wishes, an old friend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, i've just realised who you are. Never thought i'd hear from you again. Hope you're well. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about all that. I am good. Wondered where you are and if youre ok so i tried googling for your blog et voila. Best wishes and congrats re your wedding and pregnancy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, didn't realise i was that easy to google ;) thank you for the congrats, and well done to you too, love the picture. You don't have a blog, no? Nice to have my most loyal blog reader back, even if i never write anything... Email me if you prefer jen_bergqvist@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete